Membership stuff came yesterday

OP
OP
Y

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's weird-
I paid by check, and did get my Venom number! Not sure if I made the first hundred though. Two decals and a dash plaque. Way cool!

My raffle tickets could have been in that same bag to save postage, but they weren't.
(dang)

PBR

DublinOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I signed up in December via Paypal, got an email this week with my member number. Also said it would be 4-6 weeks for my packet in the mail.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The dash plaque is indeed cool. Can someone post pics of their dash plaque once its all painted? Thanks.

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joined back in October, recieved 2 issues of the magazine and that's it :(

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have some left over yellow paint I use for touch up but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to pain this plaque. We need a write up.

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
got mine yesterday. dash plaque is a great idea. im keeping it as is for color. it will stand out on the black im painting the dash this winter.

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I paid at the first of the week to be a VCA member and bought a few raffle tickets. Still have yet to get any e-mails. Why does it take so long for them to do this? An e-mail would be nice just letting me know what was going on.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My package just arrived. I agree, dash Plaque was nice and the Venom and regular 08 stickers are cool keepsakes.

V

Venomiss

I paid at the first of the week to be a VCA member and bought a few raffle tickets. Still have yet to get any e-mails. Why does it take so long for them to do this? An e-mail would be nice just letting me know what was going on.

Just to let you know if you haven't read it already in the new owners section at the top of the page, it takes about 4-6 weeks for a membership to go through. Usually.
With about 4,000 plus members and there are about three people at JRT to process them.
Add in that this month is renewal month for most people.
They also have to check you in as a member before they can issue raffle tickets to you.
If you have a question please call the 1800-998-1110 and ask for Kim or Beth.
Did anyone pass the gas--just seeing if you were still paying attention.
Maybe they can give you your member number over the phone so you can PM one of the moderators for this site-kcobean, CitySnake, or Lee00blacksilverGTS with all of your information filled out. They are the ones who will check your member number manually and get you upgraded for this site. Whew! Hope this helps !

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ha I guess I could have read the new owners sections a little slower. . . I'll go read it right now. I just got my number and PMed Lee00.

And yes I am impatient! ha

Thanks again!

Jon

V

Venomiss

ha I guess I could have read the new owners sections a little slower. . . I'll go read it right now. I just got my number and PMed Lee00.

And yes I am impatient! ha

Thanks again!

Jon

Lee will take good care of you-the moderators are VCA volunteers so remember to be extra nice to them;)
Welcome to the club and hope to see a new thread with your car pictures in it.
The suspense is killing me...I hope it lasts!:D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate the word ENTHUSIAST!!! ha

No worries, with the mods involved, you will be changed quicker than you can even blink when it's time!!~~~They are wonderful, all of them...they're on top of things, don't worry! Looking also forward to your pics! ~juli

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+1. Come februari and still nothing I'm gonna send in an e-mail to Viper HQ :)
It won't do you any good, as they have NO record of you: Remember that you are an Associate member of NY/CT, which is not recognized by National. Contact the NY region to get your goodies...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno