Membership stuff came yesterday

OP
OP
Y

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli-
The WE are the 50 that have the VCA Yellow Fever edition and the other owners of all the other yellow cars! That's who WE be!:usa:

PBR

V

Venomiss

I just recieved the badges/ID and decals. where's the dash plaque everyone is talking about??It will look good on my show board !

You should have received one-I will e-mail JRT and ask what happened or if it's on it's way. Look for a PM.

V

Venomiss

WOW you guys are quick on the draw !! And why are you up so late.lol... It's 9:30 am here on the 28 th you need sleep lol

Sleep...it's time.
Just catching up from a busy weekend. Hopefully a PM tomorrow for you.

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys I'm all taken care of! I'll post pics by the end of the week! It might just be that I'm new to Vipers but I have always thought Red Vipers were the fastest? ha

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys I'm all taken care of! I'll post pics by the end of the week! It might just be that I'm new to Vipers but I have always thought Red Vipers were the fastest? ha

Ah, trying to start something already, eyyyyyy???!! LOL...Glad you got all taken care of, and YES, we're looking forward to your pics...boils down to: ALL Vipers are the fastest!
:2tu: ~juli

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also have not received anything yet... (fingers crossed package will show today?)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno