Michigan Cherry Festival

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hagerty Insurance has a car show the 6th of July downtown. Also a great craft show at the same time, same place. I will see if I can get something going up here as far as a get together.

OP
OP
H

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hagerty Insurance has a car show the 6th of July downtown. Also a great craft show at the same time, same place. I will see if I can get something going up here as far as a get together.
:2tu:Let me know if you get something put together and I will try and catch up with ya'll. I will be in TC the weekend of the 12th. Friday night, Saturday and pulling out Sunday and heading back downstate to see family in the Flint area. I think a buddy of mine is trying to schedule a bike ride out to the Sand Dunes Saturday morning??? Where is Hagerty having the show downtown? Always so many people! Be great for one year to get some Vipers together for the Royale Parade on Saturday!!! I usually hit the beer tent on Friday or Saturday "OR BOTH" :D to see old friends I went to school with. How long have you been in TC? If you can remember the "TANZ HAUS" I probably know you!!! We designed and built Pebblebrook Miniature Golf on Munson across from the Waterfront Inn with the Vozza Family in the 80's.

Last edited: