my car and some friends

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I have this date planned for last night with a friend from *******.

on Monday she got her boobs done and thought she would be OK to go out this weekend.
I had a feeling she would still be hurting though as other women I talked to said it hurts for quite a while afterwards.

so I call her last night and she was miserable and in pain. "you can come over if you like I'm just going to lay around and watch a movie or something". cool it was a nasty, rainy night anyway last night, the viper is parked in the garage and not coming out, so why not.

so I get over to her place and she is just miserable. I do my best to comfort her and be there for her but after 3 hours of watching some chick flick with Cameron diaz in it and watching her fall in and out of sleep because of the pain meds I headed out.

now she feels really bad (not as bad as I did) but I assured her there would be other days and dates.

so she calls me today right after my snakebite incident and tells me to go to ******* she has a surprise there waiting for me.
so as I roll up into the lot and get out of my car a whole bunch of girls come running up to me grabbing me and kissing on me.

what did I hit the lotto or something?
do they have me mistaken for some celebrity or something?

no it seems that I am a "good guy" because I went and spent sometime doting on their coworker last night while she was in pain.

"and she told us you didn't even ask to see them, what a gentleman you are"
thank god they aren't mind readers.

so after all the hoopla was over I snapped a few pics with some of the girls for chads sake.

the ugly blinded guy in the pic is me. wasn't my idea I am not a big fan of having my picture taken but one of the girls insisted I get in on it.

I have some larger pics but they seem to be to big for me to upload. if somebody can get the larger pics on or tell me how to do it I would be glad to post them.

as we were taking the pics some other guys came over and wanted in on the action.
"can we pretend it's our car to and get some pictures?"

now every greedy little remnant in my soul was ready to say get lost, but reluctantly I said yea go ahead. but before they could get in on it one of the girls said" no this is all just for him."
then the guys buddy says to him " yea and you had to buy a vette "

viper driver 1 vette driver 0

enjoy.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All for sitting with a friend after her boobs got bigger and in a warm Viper friendly climate
To think I went to college and am reasonably successful and never picked up the clue phone on where to live after college.:ripped::ripped::hitwithrock::buttkick::eyecrazy::slap::chair::chair::pokey::pokey::pile::pile::spank::spank::chairfall::chairfall::hit::hit::rain::rain::dig::dig::brainless:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:hail: :clap2: :hail: :clap2:

You are DA MAN! You've made all us Viper owners very proud :D You seem to have found a nice ******* girl, who unlike the vast majority of ******* girls, seems to be sane. I wish I could find one who would "surprise" me with all the other girls hugging and kissing all over me (or just find a sane one). I'm gonna have to get down your way at some point and see what I can learn from you :2tu: Good luck with her!! :headbang: All hail the new king :headbang::2tu::2tu::headbang:

p.s.--Anyone else in the pics looking for a nice, caring, Viper owning guy?

OP
OP
M

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the car is black.
my friend called out of work today because she's still to sore to be carry trays around.
I have to say all the girls look much better in person and the one on the left is extremely hot. great personality perfect figure.
just thinking out loud in case things don't work out.

Chad i am not sure why but the girls (at least most of them) at the Naples ******* seem to be quite a different breed from lots of other ******* I've been to.

I lived in Clearwater for 15 years and spent quite a bit of time at the original *******, ******* in Tampa on hillsborough and the st. Pete *******, but the ******* in Naples really is different.

oh yea and you are definitely NOT going to find a good girl @ 2001 or Mons Venus (anyone who's been to Tampa knows what we're talking about).
and from the picture of the blond in the black top in your avatar, I still think I have things to learn from you.

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mach, sounds like a crappy day turned real good. Nice pics. Always have your "new" prospects ready incase you have another crappy day.

Oh and V10speedluvr the blond in the blue bikini is the hottest girl I've seen on this board. More pics of her? :)

Burntrubber

Viper Owner
Reaction score
the best is about a day after cuz they are still swollen. when my wife got hers done the doctor was my new best friend.

how many cc's????? :)

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the car is black.
my friend called out of work today because she's still to sore to be carry trays around.
I have to say all the girls look much better in person and the one on the left is extremely hot. great personality perfect figure.
just thinking out loud in case things don't work out.

Chad i am not sure why but the girls (at least most of them) at the Naples ******* seem to be quite a different breed from lots of other ******* I've been to.

I lived in Clearwater for 15 years and spent quite a bit of time at the original *******, ******* in Tampa on hillsborough and the st. Pete *******, but the ******* in Naples really is different.

oh yea and you are definitely NOT going to find a good girl @ 2001 or Mons Venus (anyone who's been to Tampa knows what we're talking about).
and from the picture of the blond in the black top in your avatar, I still think I have things to learn from you.

I'm really gonna have to get down there and check out that *******. The 1st four from the left are all really attractive. I'll take the girl 2nd from the left if I get my pick. When you go back, find out if she's happily married. If not, ask her if she wants to be (no really...I mean it :D ). The girls here are hot...but also most are also crazy as bedbugs or have more kids than the Viper has cylinders. I LOVE the Tampa/Clearwater area. I'll end up moving there at some point, just gotta wait until the time is right $$ wise. The sooner the better in my opinion. If I could stay out of Mons and 2001 everytime I go down there, I could've prob already moved (Mons and 2001 are...uhh, shoe stores for those who don't know :lmao:)

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Oh and V10speedluvr the blond in the blue bikini is the hottest girl I've seen on this board. More pics of her? :)

That would be the same girl, just pics taken at different times :) Blue bikini is 2006, black shirt is 2007. Her name is Traschell....and she is OMG HAWT!!! Easily my favorite ******* girl of all-time :omg::headbang: These are from last year:

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But tell us about the cops, they protecting you or her?????

BTW....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Mc Viper

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno