Reaction score
What do you guys think?

viperhoodpic.jpg

OP
OP

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is vinyl, and Ill have to keep an eye on it to see how it performs, I found a new use for my clear bra cutter. On another note, I pmed DCPerformance about a paxton computer question with no response. Whats up Brandon, its your fault isnt it!!!!!

Reaction score
It is vinyl, and Ill have to keep an eye on it to see how it performs, I found a new use for my clear bra cutter. On another note, I pmed DCPerformance about a paxton computer question with no response. Whats up Brandon, its your fault isnt it!!!!!

85 is my least favorite number :omg:

:rolaugh:

If you shoot me over a PM, I'll make sure it gets taken care of ASAP :2tu:

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great mod, I'd love to do it but I'm afraid to remove the hood insulation because of the heat damaging the paint.
Any idea on this? Keep us posted after some heated runs.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's so special about a drop cloth over your engine?...;););)

I di have to admit, it is a nice dropcloth...

:rolaugh:

OP
OP

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great mod, I'd love to do it but I'm afraid to remove the hood insulation because of the heat damaging the paint.
Any idea on this? Keep us posted after some heated runs.

As far at the heat, Ive had this hood without pad for a year, no problems and look at the ACR ********, it doesnt come with one from the factory, Im no expert but I think you would be okay. I have seen alot of people run with no hood pad and so far I have not heard of any problems.

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far at the heat, Ive had this hood without pad for a year, no problems and look at the ACR ********, it doesnt come with one from the factory, Im no expert but I think you would be okay. I have seen alot of people run with no hood pad and so far I have not heard of any problems.

Thanks for the reply, now who sells that decal?
I love the idea

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While your under the hood. Question? What are the two wires on either side connected to the hood liner and corner grommets??
By thev way, That looks Sweet!

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Took my hood off today. Delivered it to my graphic artist for a fangs mural creation. Was wondering why they grounded the hood using a plastic button. Go figure.

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While your under the hood. Question? What are the two wires on either side connected to the hood liner and corner grommets??
By thev way, That looks Sweet!

Ground wires, they keep the radio interference under control.

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I took the hood pad off almost a year ago and I have some vinyl stuff under there now. No issues with the vinyl, no discoloration of the paint, no lightning strikes, no nothing. Just a nice, clean, sanitary look.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didnt think it would be a big deal but you never know, Im glad you have not had any issues. Mine should be fine then.

I took the hood pad off almost a year ago and I have some vinyl stuff under there now. No issues with the vinyl, no discoloration of the paint, no lightning strikes, no nothing. Just a nice, clean, sanitary look.

You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skammy