NJ Englishtown Raceway Park Sept 20th: Late Model Mopar

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just as a heads up, me and LXForums (Chargers, Magnums, 300's, and Challengers) will be at E-town on Sept 20th for some Late Model Mopar action. Bracket racing at it's best! Would love to see some Vipers at the track, we've had groups up to 40-50 cars before and we even get a big showing of Jeeps and Ram SRT's. It's alot of fun, I believe it's about $30 to race.

I'll be shooting another Englishtown DVD for the year so I'm trying to get as many cars at the track as possible.

YouTube - LXForums Track Test 3.21.08

--RS

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I call Evan and bring my 08 over.The problem is how many runs Mike Napp will let the car run without a roll bar,

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be awesome! I haven't seen Evan in years, did you guys get the car into the 10's yet? I know our cars can't run faster than a 10.5 without a cage, didn't you trade up for a coupe?

--RS

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No 10s yet only made 2 passes he got 11.4 (car no where near broken on 94 degree day ).Problem is on the roadster (depending who is at track )on a public day without a bar i dont think they will let me near 10s.

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know what I messed up there, I don't know why I keep thinking 10.5's...If you go faster than an 11.4 in bracket your out. You might get away with it doing Test and Tune. Have they ever asked you about the roll hoops behind the seats?

--RS

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No usally if Evans driving they dont say anything but dont post the time on the scoreboard.I have been asked to stop running though

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It all depends basically whos working that day and whos driving the Viper ect.Definately wikk try to be there.