Note to TOO FAST

Reaction score
Sorry but cannot post this in the regional forum.

Please call and let the dealer know what you have found. It will help out anyone else that is getting this kind of service besides you. If you don't tell they won't learn. I would also "insist" that they pay for the new OFL that you are having done. Still pretty cheap for them instead of buying a motor if something went wrong.

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry but cannot post this in the regional forum.

Please call and let the dealer know what you have found. It will help out anyone else that is getting this kind of service besides you. If you don't tell they won't learn. I would also "insist" that they pay for the new OFL that you are having done. Still pretty cheap for them instead of buying a motor if something went wrong.

Mark - My regular Viper tech at Springfield Dodge in Springfield VA made it right, at no cost. I know Chantilly Dodge frequents this board so I am sure they probably saw my post, but I will call the service manager to ensure he is aware of my experience so it doesn't hopefully happen to someone else. Thanks for taking the interest and making this post.