Revolution Lift

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Before I call around locally, I'm curious if there are any sponsors here that offer the Revolution Lift. Would prefer to support a site sponsor!

Additionally, how difficult are they to self-install? I see threads about having installers back out to make minor adjustments in the first 6 months of ownership, so maybe not a do-it-yourself job?

V

Venomiss

Before I call around locally, I'm curious if there are any sponsors here that offer the Revolution Lift. Would prefer to support a site sponsor!

Additionally, how difficult are they to self-install? I see threads about having installers back out to make minor adjustments in the first 6 months of ownership, so maybe not a do-it-yourself job?

You might send a PM to: (notice the avatar);)

Jerry Dobson
Kansas City VCA Vice President

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, Jerry Dobson.

I assembled my lift in less than a day single handedly with no issues. Without help it took a little thinking and help with a floor jack. I have had no problems with it in the three years I have had it.

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The installation directions are very good. If you have 4+ guys to help, you can do it yourself. Read the manual start to finish the night before you install. The main runner with the pump is VERY heavy. Lay out and sort all the parts. If you work slow, it can take you up to 8 hours. I have done 15+ installs myself and can now do them in about 2.5 hours. You will need to "adjust" the cables after a few months. Things will stretch and settle. If you do the installation yourself, you will be confident in making these adjustments and inspecting all the saftey latches (you will know how it all works). Let me know if I can answer any questions.

Jerry

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno