Shaun White learns how to drive?

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So by recycling your cynical use of enthusiast, providing a statement of how I support the brand by how many I have purchased, and by wishing I had a heterosexual avatar, I am bashing? There is some hypocrisy there, no?

I have no problem with a heterosexual avatar, BUT you must be a VCA member to be able to have an avatar. So just pay some dues and your wish of having an avatar will come true.:)

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no problem with a heterosexual avatar, BUT you must be a VCA member to be able to have an avatar. So just pay some dues and your wish of having an avatar will come true.:)

Still saving. One of these days I hope to be a full time legitimate member of the VCA. I just might have to sell one of these things to get one.:2tu:

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why sour this thread? Is it not cool to see the master of snowboarding open up to motorsports?...IN A VIPER??

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back on topic...

You must be registered for see images attach

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before anyone gets into a battle with old Tucker --- Fair warning -- he can dish it out, so don't expect to set him in his place without bringing your A game, and that is only if you are a pro!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before anyone gets into a battle with old Tucker --- Fair warning -- he can dish it out, so don't expect to set him in his place without bringing your A game, and that is only if you are a pro!

Tucker is just a pretender, I hear all his cars are all 1/18th scale...............................

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tucker is just a pretender, I hear all his cars are all 1/18th scale...............................
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Steve, you shouldn't have.:rolaugh::rolaugh: I sometimes fool myself that these Jada Toys are the real deal, but then the reality of being an enthusiast sets in.

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Randall- I'll take your challenge!

I can scare the ***** matter right out of Shawn on both the hill and in the car/truck.
Here's my hero, Scot Schmidt, circa 1988:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07mJC0CZESk[/media](music is FGTH....heh heh)

Hmmm.........I guess it's just "car" now. :D

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The OP, too cool!

And I hate to say it Chad, I am envious of you. Red drift car and all. Getting a ride like what Shaun and you got is something very few ever get to do! :2tu:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The original, multi view point one was taken with out a word, then later a message.

"Try again on the avatar please. I know what's up on the Alley with Austin's thread, and I know you're testing the limits here as a result. You found them, so while there is a small piece of Viper in that avatar, the rest of it isn't going to work. Not because of any of those symbols in particular, but because of why you put them there. "

I believe it is a policy of "I know what is acceptable when I see it, and I can read your mind and intent."

I would like a place about cars without other agendas, but if one is allowed, let's balance it.

BS. It was taken down and you received a notification as to why within probably five minutes. If you're gonna lie, at least have the facts to back it up.

I'm going to say this one more time in this thread, then I start dropping the hammer for people ignoring my polite requests to keep this thread on topic.

KEEP IT ON TOPIC.

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I rode with Hubinette in a drift Viper a few years ago. INCREDIBLY fun and a wee bit scary...I remember a few times thinking "we're gonna go through that brick retaining wall, kill 4 spectators and ourselves"! :omg: Here's a few pics:

9192100_2188-med.jpg

9192100_2190-med.jpg

9192100_2193-med.jpg

9192100_2192-med.jpg
SO Chad what is the guy in the second picture doing:lmao: Making sure your depends are on correctly so the next guy who gets in the car will have a clean seat.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pictures Chad. Done politely, with integrity, without an agenda, and with everything the VCA experience is all about. BRAVO

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Off subject but curious.

You must be registered for see images

I want an all chrome Viper. I wonder how they got that effect, Paint or Vinyl?

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Off subject but curious.

You must be registered for see images

I want an all chrome Viper. I wonder how they got that effect, Paint or Vinyl?

Good question, I'm not sure, I would imagine it's vinyl since most of the car is but there's a company out there called Spectra Chrome that specializes in chrome paint systems that has done stuff for Dennis Anderson of Grave Digger, West Coast Customs, Ford, several IRL race teams and more.

Spectra Chrome site

--RS