Since we are on the topic of ACRS...what wheel would you chose for the PS2s?

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously, the ACR comes with the sport cups and black SRT wheels. If you were going to buy a set of PS2s for regular driving, what wheel would you get?

You can get the ACR wheel in chrome, silver, and black or would you pick something else? My ACR is black with the red drivers' stripe.

Thanks.

Bob

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you would like to keep the wheels light weight go with the 05 Copperhead wheels same wheel as the ACR but polished and clear coated. I like a little "shinney" on my cars.

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously, the ACR comes with the sport cups and black SRT wheels. If you were going to buy a set of PS2s for regular driving, what wheel would you get?

You can get the ACR wheel in chrome, silver, and black or would you pick something else? My ACR is black with the red drivers' stripe.

Thanks.

Bob
John Archer has just the wheels you need. Red and black Forgelines, ZX3Ps ready to go. I wanted them but I already have a set but a different color.

woosch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of the black SRT wheels on order! My car is the same color combo as your's. I wanted to stay with the same theme as it came from the factory.

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My father-in-law just got his Viper Blue ACR (with white "snakeskin" stripes) last week and the black wheels look awful. Polished and clear-coated aluminum one are on the way...

Attachments

• Blue ACR.jpg
    Blue ACR.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 46

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a fan of the acr rim at all , especially in black, sorta looks like a cheap rim made for snow tires...

If u 're gonna pick up a new set of rims then try the new lightweight 6 spoke, then get em chromed not just for looks but for ease of maintaining....you can also get the "srt" lettering on the rim finished in red to match u're red drivers stripe and red calipers..the 6 spoke is also the best rim to reveal those great stoptech rotors...if u have any doubt about the look of chromed srt rims just ask the salestaff at woodhouse

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats cool. just keeping a eye out for a set that i can use for the street and have a set for the track. might have to give john b a call. thanks again