Single stripe pictures... Post please...

SR 27

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's a car I had painted in 2004. This was before any SRT's came with factory stripes.I don't like the look of the factory stripes going the length of the body on the SRT's. I did the hood and the rear fascia. Car was sold to a guy in Wisconsin a couple of monthes ago. There are bigger pictures in my gallery.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 37
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 29
  • ba.jpg
    ba.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 30
  • baa.jpg
    baa.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Not sure if I'm digging the single driver stripe on a silver without the black center:

silver_red.jpg

silver_red_2.jpg

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if I'm digging the single driver stripe on a silver without the black center:

silver_red.jpg

silver_red_2.jpg

Hi Rocket... Thanks for the pic. That is exactly what I was thinking of. I think it looks pretty good. Accent that with a red dash & console, red brake calipers, etc. I wonder how far that stripe goes down in the back of the car??? Anyone know?

Thanks to everyone for comments & pics. I wonder how this would look if the stripe were SSG or Plum Crazy Purple???

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love that look. There is a white with single red stripe ACR out at Tomball Dodge and it is gorgeous. The stripe ends in the same place it does on every driver striped ACR.

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love that look. There is a white with single red stripe ACR out at Tomball Dodge and it is gorgeous. The stripe ends in the same place it does on every driver striped ACR.

Austin, I looked and could not find it on their website. The 2009 ACR pics just show the middle stripes and the 2010 ACR pictures have not been loaded. I'll look again, but that is all I found. I would love to see the white one you are referring to. The stripe ends on the top of the rear deack lid and the top of the wing from what I remember...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a really quick Plum and SSG stripe for you.

You must be registered for see images

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin, I looked and could not find it on their website. The 2009 ACR pics just show the middle stripes and the 2010 ACR pictures have not been loaded. I'll look again, but that is all I found. I would love to see the white one you are referring to. The stripe ends on the top of the rear deack lid and the top of the wing from what I remember...

In pictures the single driver stripe may take a little getting used to, but in person it looks really aggressive and in-your-face. It really catches your attention. I couldnt keep my eyes off of the white/red driver stripe ACR's when I was up at Tomball. In fact, it is what I'd like to do when I get an SRT; only difference is that I will probably carry the stripe all the way to the beginning of the painted (black, this black painted section makes it look aggressive in the rear) section on the lower part of the rear fascia.They also have a few Graphite ACR's with single red driver stripes as well. I have not seen them in person yet though. Im sure they look awesome as well.

Here are two pics of the car and a link to it with more pics.

Dodge VIPER ACR | Viper Competition Coupe | SRT 8 | SRT 10 | Viper GTSR | Dodge Vipers for Sale

maxdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can use stick ons, there are differant types, we put a cheap black and white flag on my brothers mini, and had the wrinkle problem which the decal place told me that would be the problem, they said there was a better grad of decal that you could work with. If you have seen a bus or cars with ads on them that is the stuff. you could rap your hole car in if if you wanted to... good luck!

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin, thanks for the pics!!! You are awesome!!! The purple looks good, but I am not sure about the SSG? Thanks for your efforts! :):):) I like the idea of taking the back stripe further down--especially on the convertible. (I just showed my 7 year-old and he lokes the SSG the best)

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin, thanks for the pics!!! You are awesome!!! The purple looks good, but I am not sure about the SSG? Thanks for your efforts! :):):) I like the idea of taking the back stripe further down--especially on the convertible. (I just showed my 7 year-old and he lokes the SSG the best)

You're welcome. Maybe another option, Graphite stripe?

Here is a link to a few pics of a silver SRT vert over in Europe that has a single passenger side orange stripe.

ExoticsOnRoad.com

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not as flashy as the SSG or red - but personally I think that Graphite stripe looks wicked. I was happy with my regular LeMans double stripe until this thread came along. Hmmmmmmmm.......:)

It's got me thinkin'

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would never had thought orange would look good, but it actually does. It kind of makes the car look like it is about ready to eat something...

Thanks Austin for the graphite look! It looks very good indeed. Maybe I should figure out a way to put all colors in one post and do a poll? I am leaning toward the red, but tomorrow when I look again I may... The orange looks freaking wicked. :drive:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would never had thought orange would look good, but it actually does. It kind of makes the car look like it is about ready to eat something...

Thanks Austin for the graphite look! It looks very good indeed. Maybe I should figure out a way to put all colors in one post and do a poll? I am leaning toward the red, but tomorrow when I look again I may... The orange looks freaking wicked. :drive:

If you search through the SRT vert section on that site there are other pics of that particular car. It looks pretty damn good. Here is the link to the SRT vert section.

ExoticsOnRoad.com

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 7 year-old wants to put an ACR red stripe on the driver's side and an ACR SSG stripe on the passenger side! Kids. :D Imagination. :D You gotta love the creativity and can't stifle it because it could lead to great things later...:)

Leaning in the red direction. :cool:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Out of those, Id either choose the Graphite or the Red. Do you have red calipers or black? If red, what about doing a red driver stripe that is a little (not by much) wider than the stock ACR driver stripe dimensions and then adding a smaller white stripe down the middle of that? Or maybe even black?

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Austin, wow... The red and black looks fantastic!!! :omg: Thanks again for your efforts. This has turned out to be a real good thread with all your (and others) help. I think you have given other Viper owners some pretty good ideas! Man, I like the red and black!!!!!

By the way, my calipers are stock and I am going to paint them whatever the stripe color turns out to be.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin, wow... The red and black looks fantastic!!! :omg: Thanks again for your efforts. This has turned out to be a real good thread with all your (and others) help. I think you have given other Viper owners some pretty good ideas! Man, I like the red and black!!!!!

By the way, my calipers are stock and I am going to paint them whatever the stripe color turns out to be.

You're welcome. Well, if your sig is correct you have an '03? If I remember correctly the SRT's first came with black calipers and then Dodge decided to start painting them all red; thats why I had asked.

I like the red/black stripe too.