Sunday Cruise (pics)

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave6666 and I met up yesterday to do some cruising before the super bowl... I'd like to get some more N.TX Vipers out next time, I know some killer roads around Granbury (twists, turns, hills, etc) :drive:

I didn't have a co-pilot so I didn't get really any good action shots while driving..

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, where are all the Vipers when the weather in Texas is beyond awesome?

Such a sharp looking fellow that Need1...

Got to work on my aim!

OP
OP
N

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must have blinked during that explosion! Good thing you have a quick trigger Dave

Well I had to edit this because I didn't read the caption!

Now that I know it was DAVE trying to blow me up!!

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NICE pics...glad you guys got to cruise...there's nothing better! Funny pic there, Dave...like you shot off what? A rocket launcher? Now if only you guys could post your own pics with your cars, you'd both be on 'beefcake w/vipers'!!! Got any??? Need2...LOL....juli

OP
OP
N

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NICE pics...glad you guys got to cruise...there's nothing better! Funny pic there, Dave...like you shot off what? A rocket launcher? Now if only you guys could post your own pics with your cars, you'd both be on 'beefcake w/vipers'!!! Got any??? Need2...LOL....juli

:omg:

lol

Here ya go juli -- Not with the Viper, but it's all I have on my comp right now! :dunno:

I think this pretty much puts an end to the beefcake thread, there is no reason to continue posting when the best has already been...

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:omg:
lol
Here ya go juli -- Not with the Viper, but it's all I have on my comp right now! :dunno:
I think this pretty much puts an end to the beefcake thread, there is no reason to continue posting when the best has already been...

:rolaugh::rolaugh: ;) Thank you...yes, you belong in the 'beefcake' thread...tho I'd love to post it with you and the Viper too...as I've done with Dave and his Viper!! (This is your rental Viper?)
(Remember that other post where you posted an old man at like a computer or something? And, I thought that was you?? IF I'm remembering correctly?) THX for the pic...yep, you're a dude who belongs, and cocky if I do say so myself~~We NEED that around here!!!! :rolaugh::2tu: THX!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's gross. :crazy2:
TMI!

LOL--no, actually not quite ENUF~~~YOU are there, Dave...with your Viper as well!!!
VERY glad you guys got to cruise...again, if you have any more pics of either of you guys WITH the Vipers, please pass them along?!! THX....juli

(Again, NEED2...LOL)

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yea.. reloadable rocket launcher inside a guitar suitcase ala Desperado :D

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave6666 and I met up yesterday to do some cruising before the super bowl... I'd like to get some more N.TX Vipers out next time, I know some killer roads around Granbury (twists, turns, hills, etc) :drive:

Hmmm...if ya'll are on the Dallas side, I could very well be interested the next time the weather is good. Are there any good Viper meets in the DFW area?

Jason

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are there any good Viper meets in the DFW area?

Jason

About the only thing that I have noticed about the local chapter is that they do a couple of track meets a year, and get together for BBQ once a month or so to plan the Christmas party I guess.

What me and Need1 did was gas and go with a few phone calls. If more people from this area were interested we could use the forum as a platform for rousting interest.

So do you know any fun roads in the Dallas side of things Jason?

OP
OP
N

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:rolaugh::rolaugh: ;) Thank you...yes, you belong in the 'beefcake' thread...tho I'd love to post it with you and the Viper too...as I've done with Dave and his Viper!! (This is your rental Viper?)
(Remember that other post where you posted an old man at like a computer or something? And, I thought that was you?? IF I'm remembering correctly?) THX for the pic...yep, you're a dude who belongs, and cocky if I do say so myself~~We NEED that around here!!!! :rolaugh::2tu: THX!

I'll arrange a photo shoot... :D

Yes that is the rental Viper! The '08 should be here any day now! (I've been saying that for a few months!)

Yes that picture wasn't me! I told you but you didn't believe me!! lol

OP
OP
N

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About the only thing that I have noticed about the local chapter is that they do a couple of track meets a year, and get together for BBQ once a month or so to plan the Christmas party I guess.

What me and Need1 did was gas and go with a few phone calls. If more people from this area were interested we could use the forum as a platform for rousting interest.

There are some cool roads out in Kauffman.

But I don't think any that have the hills and curves like the route we did yesterday...

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll arrange a photo shoot... :D
Yes that is the rental Viper! The '08 should be here any day now! (I've been saying that for a few months!)
Yes that picture wasn't me! I told you but you didn't believe me!! lol

Ah, my memory finally served me correctly (it fails at times!)...that'd be awesome having a photo shoot with GUYS and VIPERS~~~LOL!!! Us 5 gals here on the forum would love it, :lmao::lmao:!!! Yep, I figured the yellow Viper was one of your rental ones....and yep, you have been saying your '08 will be coming...I hope it's soon! Thx again! ~juli
(TOOOO much fun!!!!)

OP
OP
N

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought about using the self timer feature yesterday to get me and Need1 by our cars but my memory on how to use it didn't serve me correctly.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I wanted to get on the side of the road and shoot video as you/I were passing by on those curvy parts... Next time I guess

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dave, the only roads I know of are North of McKinney when I rode my bike there 2 years ago. I've heard they've gotten very bad, and have not been on any nice rides in a while. My 26 mile daily commute on 635 traffic, takes the joy out of driving during the week...well, until I start taking the Viper to work. I'd be happy to meet up with ya'll, just don't want to take the car to far out until I get the clear shield package installed. I have a couple of very small chips on it already :(

Jason

OP
OP
N

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This damn North Texas oilfield traffic *****!

Tearing up the roads that is.

OK.

I'm better now.

Until I see one more %$#&ing well truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's time for your medicine Dave... Better double the dosage this time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno