The VCA, It's not about the car!

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's about the people!

I've basically felt this way, but until the recent passing of my father on Mother's Day, IT IS THIS WAY!

I want to thank all of you for the support you have given me and my family this past week. Wether it was through pm's, flower's, e-mails, food and personal appearances at the wake and funeral, it was comforting.

Special thanks to our National President and my dear friend Bob Carroll and the awesome Donna Kocubinski who stayed by me and offered great advice before my Dad past away and during the wake and funeral process. I love you guys!

Another special thank you to Tommy Roeller(Rolstar) and Dave Moore, who brought trays of food to my house, so we wouldn't have to worry about eating.

And to my local NJ VCA & NY/CT Brothers who came to the wake/funeral:
Adel Elsayed, Tommy Roeller, Dave Moore, Brian & Kim Mazza, Charlie "T", Adrian Byrd(NY VCA VP), Steve Katz(NY VCA Tres), Larry Milonas, Scotty"The Wrench" Sorrentino, Tom Nolfi, Chris Saul.

Now here's the one that really broke me up later. On the second day of my Dad's wake, I turn around and there he is standing in the door way. Our National Tres and my friend, Chris Marshall. Yes Chris flew in from Kansas City to pay his respect to my Dad and my family.
Chris, you don't realize how much that meant to me buddy! Thank you to his lovely wife Mary and family too! These are great people.

I know that the people named above were not looking for me to mention them here, trust me........ they came because of their big hearts.

I knew the Viper purchase was going to change my life, but I never thought it would be to this magnitude.

I'm sorry if I left anyone out, I'm still numb!

With all my respect and heart, you helped make a terrible time in my life less terrible!
Thank You VCA Family!
Bobby Cerchione

Last edited:

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bobby.....you are right! The VCA is about relationships.....we just happen to drive awesome cars, however, I have made some GREAT friends in the club in the last 9 years of owning a Viper. Again, our heart felt condolences from all of the AZ Region Viper Club and may God bless you and your family in this trying time.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear this, Bobby. There ARE many great people on this site and the Alley. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno