Tony's BBQ July19th-hotel info

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My swimsuit is already picked out. The only request I have heard was that I not dress like you did last year. My condolences to the families of the 3 VCA members who jumped off the mountain when you 1st came out of the house in your suit.

You must be registered for see images attach

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My swimsuit is already picked out. The only request I have heard was that I not dress like you did last year. My condolences to the families of the 3 VCA members who jumped off the mountain when you 1st came out of the house in your suit.

You must be registered for see images attach

Nice, Chad, but why did you photoshop Borat's face on your body?:D

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were looking forward to it, but have commitments up north this weekend. BTW on a different subject--hello and thanks to all who set it up the mountain run. We had a great time. See you all soon, have a great time. John and Sharin

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You don't even want to know how I usually go swimming :omg: :rolaugh:

Which reminds me, last year all Chad kept talking about was how big my deck was :D

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does it belong to someone in your household? :eater:

not unless you consider Mike Robbins a member of the household.... :) Like last year he provided some of his inventory for the club to drool over.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TONY, I just got home. had a blast at your BBQ yesterday. absolutely great meeting everyone there.

THANX GUYS !!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skammy