Two moronic corvette drivers on black friday...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Idiots? Yes. I know exactly where that is; been down that road many times. I was also quite annoyed with the loud smacking that guy was doing with his gum. He needs to learn to chew that sh*t quietly.

Last edited:

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Idiots? Yes. I know exactly where that is; been down that road many times. I was also quite annoyed with the loud smacking that guy was doing with his gum. He needs to learn to chew that sh*t quietly.

People who don't know how to chew with their mouth shut should be deported. I don't understand why some people seem to enjoy seeing how much noise they can make. It is worse than fingernails on a chalkboard for me.

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
God that gum chewing was aggravating as hell!!! ..lol To bad that C6 didnt stay on it he would have never took the side hit.......Perfect example of not letting off till the next light...lol

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always enjoy the comments on these things...

"eeewww corvettes are garbage, sound like garbage, look like garbage, plastic bodys, plastic interior, horrible ride quality, truck driver gears.... and more"

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I always enjoy the comments on these things...

"eeewww corvettes are garbage, sound like garbage, look like garbage, plastic bodys, plastic interior, horrible ride quality, truck driver gears.... and more"

What are you reading??
Was more like ahhh that *****, and *** is up with the gum chewing.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTO guy is gonna get his *** handed to him now by the vette guys for posting it on youtube and getting them tickets.

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What would they get arrested for? The video doesn't indicate how fast they were going. The last time I got in an accident, many years ago, I got a ticket for some bogus "failure to (something or other)" so the guy in the right lane might get that but it's hard to pin a speeding or even a racing charge on them if there's no record of speed.

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about reckless driving. A crime here. I would bet a D. A. could also make a case for recklessly endangering another. Another Crime. I can think of at least three traffic violations in addition.

Speed is not a neccesary element of speed racing. Any "exhibition of accceleration or speed" is just part of the definition.

Last edited:

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ar come on guys, we have surely all done something that was too close for comfort! Yes Street racing should not be done, we all know everyone says 'Take it to the track' but watching that made me feel sick, I felt sorry for the drivers and the cars :( They made a mistake and it went badly wrong. we are all car guys, yes there are lessons to be learned here, High horse power young drivers, road conditions, but i'm sure they are feeling pretty sorry for themselves and their cars :(

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they didn't have the video somewhere some Deer would be a scapegoat :rolaugh:

Funny, but True! :)

Ar come on guys, we have surely all done something that was too close for comfort! Yes Street racing should not be done, we all know everyone says 'Take it to the track' but watching that made me feel sick, I felt sorry for the drivers and the cars :( They made a mistake and it went badly wrong. we are all car guys, yes there are lessons to be learned here, High horse power young drivers, road conditions, but i'm sure they are feeling pretty sorry for themselves and their cars :(

Sad, but True! :(

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
God that gum chewing was aggravating as hell!!! ..lol To bad that C6 didnt stay on it he would have never took the side hit.......Perfect example of not letting off till the next light...lol
That's what I wondering, when the C5 starting swerving (how he still clipped the C6) who knows why he slowed down. I didn't think a C5 could run with a C6 anyway can it, unless its had a few mods to it. I still remember the first time I ever goosed mine (lets just say its a good thing I made sure there was nothing around me) but that was also when the OLD tires were still on it. Its amazing how quickly these cars will get away from you. jmo

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As has been said, for street racing. It is automatic jail for anyone caught (although I have known some people that were not arrested). There is a no tolerance policy in effect here.

What would they get arrested for? The video doesn't indicate how fast they were going. The last time I got in an accident, many years ago, I got a ticket for some bogus "failure to (something or other)" so the guy in the right lane might get that but it's hard to pin a speeding or even a racing charge on them if there's no record of speed.

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This happened just a few miles from my house. Word spread fast. So many people on bikes in the woodlands and very little in terms of line of sight. Talk about stupid.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If one of the cars was respectfully fast this would have never happened. If my Viper was on the left I would have been so far ahead I would have just seen an old silver bullet zoom accross my rear view!:drive:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skammy