Two moronic corvette drivers on black friday...

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm, I don't get it. Looks like two normal vette owners to me, all ego and no skill ... Even with all those electronic controls they still find a way to run in to each other. What a shocker, not. Sorry but street racing is ***. Pedestrians, cyclists, other traffic, yep, losers.

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This would have a hard time standing up in court I would think. Nobody can say who was driving, So who can you blame??
Then again Ive never had any luck in the courts of the state of Ohio...lol I always think speed limits dont apply to me, but the court sees that differently:D

Also they were not even going that fast, sure maybe above the limit but damn that could happen to anyone happen also, guy probably didnt even know the tires were spinning until the car was sideways and then at that point some better driving skills would have been good...lol

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A cop was on the scene in about 5 minutes with both driver's still present.

They were going to arrest them both but the 23 year old driving the C6 had his mom show up and make a scene about sending him to the hospital.....so they were both released from the site only to have warrants issued later for racing.

This would have a hard time standing up in court I would think. Nobody can say who was driving, So who can you blame??
Then again Ive never had any luck in the courts of the state of Ohio...lol I always think speed limits dont apply to me, but the court sees that differently:D

Also they were not even going that fast, sure maybe above the limit but damn that could happen to anyone happen also, guy probably didnt even know the tires were spinning until the car was sideways and then at that point some better driving skills would have been good...lol

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not that big of deal. There was nobody in front of them. No pedestrians or cars or anything. They banged up their egos. So what?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skammy