VCA Introducing paypal online!

V

Venomiss

For 2008!
Here it is!
VCA Renewal/joining Message - Introducing PayPal!

You can now join or renew your VCA Membership in one of 3 ways:
1) Via our new PayPal option at Dodge Viper Magazine
2) by calling Viper Headquarters at 1-800-998-1110 or
3) by mailing us your check or money order. If you choose to use the new PayPal option, you will need your full 17 digit Viper VIN to complete the renewal process. Simply log onto Dodge Viper Magazine and the renewal information is located on the Home Page. If a member doesn't renew their membership via PayPal or by some other method, we will be mailing out renewal notices at the beginning of December .

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I used PayPal once to order Viper shirts a couple years ago, so not familiar with that process....but sure sounds like an easy way to renew! I renewed the way Mary posted with the Dodge Viper Magazine, that was just too easy. For those who have not renewed yet...it's just sooooo easy now! Thank you, Mary, for posting the info. ~juli
(Yeah, Phil---1999!!! For some of us OLDER folks, we don't know nothin....LOL!)

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Haha, after being on here and owning my car since Dec of 05 I finally became a VCA member just now.
Welcome to da club!
Be sure and PM one of the moderators with your information-VIN, address, and profile complete so they can upgrade your status under your name. They will manually check for your VCA membership number so that may take a bit. Moderators are kcobean, CitySnake, and Lee.
The VCA members only section has a giveaway for this site each month that you are automatically entered into as a VCA member. This month they are giving away some Zaino auto detailing. Membership also gets you the ability to buy the raffle tickets for the 2008 ACR until January 31st. :2tu:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno