VCA membership question

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On 12/22/07 I joined the VCA with a paypal payment.
I have yet to hear or receive any info in regards to it. is there someone I need to contact to get things rolling? I checked with paypal and the payment cleared. Who should I contact?
Thanks

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Kim or Beth at 800-998-1110 Monday through Friday. Generally speaking it can take a few weeks to get everything rolling, especially with thousands of current members renewing right now. Nonetheless, they should be able to confirm and give you your membership number right away. Then just PM me or one of the other website staff and we will get you upgraded on the forums.

Welcome aboard!

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On 12/22/07 I joined the VCA with a paypal payment.
I have yet to hear or receive any info in regards to it. is there someone I need to contact to get things rolling? I checked with paypal and the payment cleared. Who should I contact?
Thanks

Why should YOU contact VCA?

To get things rolling someone at VCA should contact Mach4444...:dunno:
Here we have a new guy wanting to join the club!!!

We have anotherone in PA that just joined. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THE NEW ONES!!!

viperv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Im the other new guy on here. I own a 1994 Viper and also 68 corvette. And hopefully we can get something rolling here. Joe

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I pulled both your names out of your profiles and emailed Viper HQ, I usually hear back in one business day, I will then update you guys here.
Unfortunately in the day of "Buy it now" we have become used to instant gratification, click the icon and you're in. The new paypal option is light years ahead of anything we have ever had, having said that this IS still a club and a few very good staff members at JR Thompson are responsible for translating literally thousands and thousands of renewals at this time of year into personalized memberships. They have to run the payment on the credit card just as any other vendor would do, they have to then record information for the club as to location (region) allocate the portion of funds from that membership to that region, assign a number, IN SEQUENCE, research whether the member is rejoining and assign him the number he had before (that's right, they never reassign a number) The then have to arrange for the printed membership card, organize a package to go out with the card when it arrives back from the vendor, stuff a small gift and the welcome letter in an envelope and get all that to the post ofice.
When you look at the process that way it's understandable that they "batch" this work in an assembly line fashion every few weeks. Just imagine 3 people assigning a number in sequence at the same time, one on the phone, one on the fax and one working the paypal deal. It's pretty clear more than one person would wind up with the same number.
So someone joining in late December would not really expect to have seen anything yet, but trust me the system that we have now that this group of National Officers have put in effect is light years ahead of a year ago, and as soon as someone asks a membership question here we can usually get that information in 24hrs, as can the member himself. Communication is excellent.

Last edited:

viperv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well thanks guys. At least now I know my money went to a good club. Red Enuf thankyou for your replies and the PaViper & Lee. Theres one thing about owning a Viper. It makes you a different person when your driving one. The bad thing about owning one is if you own a vette like I do. Is the Viper gets first choice. But the corvette is still a nice toy even though shes a little old 1968 327 matching no. car. I owned that car for 33yrs now what can I say I wont sell it. hope to meet up with you guys in the upcomming events. Joe & happy new year to all. As mine is gonna be great with a Fresh new Grand Child our first

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno