Very Funny Reaction

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to a wine tasting festival this past weekend tagging along with the local C-Vette club to display our cars. After walking around for a bit I returned to my car to find this girl posing in front of my car while her boyfrend or someone just with her was taking her pic. I asked her if she wanted to get a pic with her in the car. She got very excited and said could she. I replied sure, just please be careful with your shoes on my sidesills while getting in and out. She ran around to the drivers side, kicked off her sandals and was breathing rather fastly and short breathed. When she sat in the seat, and I ain't kidding, I thought she was going to get off right there in my car. It was too funny. The guy she was with was just smiling. :2tu:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Geez Chad, maybe he's married.

Maybe she did get off? Could have taken her for a ride later? Some women DO get off because of the thumping vibrations of the V10 added to the G forces. Women come with a ******** and with my F150 I had to add a 12" subwoofer behind the seat to get them to 'enjoy' the ride. A loud Viper works better than a Harley.

Had a girl want to "lick my car all over" and a guy admit to "feeling up my GTS." I like my Viper best when it's moving. You gotta love the car!

Ted

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FastToo, I was only joking! I wouldn't even take pics of another woman if I was on a date. Much less with my wife of 28 years! I was just talking junk as usual :) I do hope to be as lucky as you and to find a wife one day! I deleted both my previous posts since they could've been mistaken as being "serious". You have my apologies for the misunderstanding.

snakeplissken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to a wine tasting festival this past weekend tagging along with the local C-Vette club to display our cars. After walking around for a bit I returned to my car to find this girl posing in front of my car while her boyfrend or someone just with her was taking her pic. I asked her if she wanted to get a pic with her in the car. She got very excited and said could she. I replied sure, just please be careful with your shoes on my sidesills while getting in and out. She ran around to the drivers side, kicked off her sandals and was breathing rather fastly and short breathed. When she sat in the seat, and I ain't kidding, I thought she was going to get off right there in my car. It was too funny. The guy she was with was just smiling. :2tu:
Just be thankful she was Posing in "front" of the car instead being draped across the hood of it when you returned. Its always nice to let people take PICS and sit in your car.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I DO know that Fast Too is very devoted to his wife, and she to him...so no *** shots at her!! ~juli

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno