Video+Sound of Belangers/Corsa-No cats on GTS

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a very short video sound clip of my 97 GTS with Belanger headers, Corsa track exhaust and no cats. Sound starts a few seconds into the video so be patient. My 9 y/o is holding the camera so overlook the unsteady hand.

97 GTS cam sure does sound radical, no? :D
Best part is near the very end after revving.

ViperGTS - Putfile.com

OP
OP
R

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
kewl vid...sounds good.i iss my old rt. BTW you call that a rev?:eater:
Yeah, I know...it was more like a small blip. But my 9 y/o was back there with wide eyes. I thought he was going to drop the camera when I blipped it a little bit. :lmao:

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice....got my blood flowing. Got a Snake Oyl muffler delete with hf cats to put on my car this Spring.....hope it sounds half as nice as yours.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love that sound.. and it sounds a hullava lot like mine! I'll have to hear that in person real soon.

The garage looks great; the FLOOR and the WRITING ON THE WALL!!

Last edited:

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, sounds damn good. If you have a Roe SC, that mght not be a stock cam. Do you know for sure? jc

I HAVE to be the first to say it.....what do you have that POS beside it for? LOL

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh man, I needed to hear that this morning.... get my day off on the right foot.

Nice roof rack for the C5 there. Nice touch. I used to use bike rack hooks and suspend the spare top from the ceiling.

OP
OP
R

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, sounds damn good. If you have a Roe SC, that mght not be a stock cam. Do you know for sure? jc

I HAVE to be the first to say it.....what do you have that POS beside it for? LOL
I don't know if it's the stock cam. I am only assuming that it is (just bought the car). I looked at my rockers thru the oil fill hole and they do not appear to be rollers. So I am just assuming the motor is stock. My power numbers are very good but in line with an 8# Roe with a stock motor (according to Joe D @ PBJ).

Oh, and the Vette is my wife's car. It looks kind of scared sitting there next to the beast, doesn't it? :lmao:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno