Viper GTS Parts for sale

ViperGTS-98

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi,
I have some Viper parts for sale. They come from a GTS -99.
The parts are located in Sweden but can be shipped.
I am not sure about the price for each part but give me a reasonable offer and we can talk about it.
These parts come with a history...The videogame Forza Motorsport (2005) is a clue :)
If you have questions or need more pictures just let me know :)
Best Regards Thomas
You must be registered for see images attach

99RT10GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shipping would be difficult. Might want to get on a European Viper board. Or make them Garage Art!!!

OP
OP
V

ViperGTS-98

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Shipping would be difficult. Might want to get on a European Viper board. Or make them Garage Art!!!
Yes, they are not the smallest parts haha!
I would have to build something for the transportation.
I was thinking that the Europeans also read in this forum but yes, maybe I should find and put them on an European Viper board also...or like you say make them garage art :cool:

MerlinsGarage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Important Notice!!!
If someone reaches out to you via (allegedly) this forum selling the SAME parts you are interested in vet them completely!!! We have had a rash of scams here lately. Be sure you know where you are sending your money.
Kind regards,
Bret.

OP
OP
V

ViperGTS-98

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Important Notice!!!
If someone reaches out to you via (allegedly) this forum selling the SAME parts you are interested in vet them completely!!! We have had a rash of scams here lately. Be sure you know where you are sending your money.
Kind regards,
Bret.
Thank you Bret,
Always good with a heads up..just sad and bad with those people spending time to scam and steal other peoples money..