Wavetrac stub axle

Venamous54

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good day all,

I am a new GEN 3 owner. 2003 to be specific. I am considering a Wavetrac differential due to my diff being *****. My question is....are the Wavetrac stub axles the same as OEM? Is the unit plug and play for the most part? Thank you in advance for any information the group can provide

Attachments

• IMG_0068.jpg
    IMG_0068.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 1
OP
OP
V

Venamous54

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for responding Ramtuff. Will they fit the fit the OEM cv axle? Do you know what the difference is?

Steve M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for responding Ramtuff. Will they fit the fit the OEM cv axle? Do you know what the difference is?
The difference in the stubs is how they are retained internally with the Wavetrac carrier - that part is different than OEM (where the grooves are for the circlips, and possibly the spline count). The external side where they connect to your OEM axles is the same.

OP
OP
V

Venamous54

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. They are on back order but since its time to put it up for the winter it's no big deal. I appreciate the info from everyone.

OP
OP
V

Venamous54

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Wavetrac I ordered comes with stub axles. I ordered it from Vividracing out of Arizona. It was on sale. 200.00 off.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hyder124