where to get an alignment in SoCal?

mhpearlman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need an alignment on my 2014 GTS. Any advice on where I should go that has done a Viper in the past??? Im in Los Angeles. I called some shops in the area and they all say we've never done a Viper alignment. Which I really do like hearing, a true testament to the scarcity of these beasts!! thanks

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since Dan Cragin closed his shop in Alhambra there isn't any Viper speciality shop in the LA area.

Alignment of a Viper isn't really anything special unless you are also looking to corner weight and/or get suggestions for setting outside of the OEM specs. (for the track)

I'd suggest you finding a shop in LA that specializes in Porsche's, BMW's or does race car support. Google is your friend.

If you're just needing the alignment back to OEM specs that will be very easy. Good luck, Mike

Johnbennett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely, R&S automotive. I live in Orange County and still use him as he is the best. He is a member of the SoCal Viper Club and takes care of your car as if it is his.

Frech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just went to Pit Stop Tuning in Glendale on a recommendation from another race prep shop. They were great but I had to book 2 weeks in advance. Just off the 5 and the 134