Wiring Pin out for Pedal adjuster

EastCoastSRT10

Enthusiast
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Does anyone know or have a pic of the wiring pin out for the pedal adjuster switch? My switch was removed by the previous owner for some reason and the wires are tucked up under the dash. I bought a new switch but the pig tail is missing from the wires so I need to connect the wires to the pins directly.

Goggles Pizano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't understand why people cut stuff instead of disconnecting it.

If you don't have a service manual and plan on working on your own car get one.

OP
OP
E

EastCoastSRT10

Enthusiast
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks you so
Wiring diagram

Thank you so much, Wiretech!

Goggle, I do plan on getting one eventually. Haven’t yet as the Viper mechanically, there isn’t much that confuses me on the car as it’s pretty simple compared to many of the other cars I have done work to in the past.

Pretty confused why it was cut off.

Badsnek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all,

Does anyone know or have a pic of the wiring pin out for the pedal adjuster switch? My switch was removed by the previous owner for some reason and the wires are tucked up under the dash. I bought a new switch but the pig tail is missing from the wires so I need to connect the wires to the pins directly.
If the switch didn’t come with the bezel….RRC Parts make as an awesome upgraded bezel that doesn’t break like oem.

Badsnek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also I believe I still have a digital service manual, or at least a link to it if you’d like me to share it with you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SS69LS7