Chatterbox Augusta NJ Saturday 5/15

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was that place once called Rutts Hut? Kinda looks like it.

Nope. This is very far removed from Rutts Hut. Went to Rutts about a year ago. Frankly, I hated it. The Dogs that they are famous for were crappy. Was so dissapointed that I drove to Hoboken NJ to get a proper meal. Word to the wise, don't bother.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope. This is very far removed from Rutts Hut. Went to Rutts about a year ago. Frankly, I hated it. The Dogs that they are famous for were crappy. Was so dissapointed that I drove to Hoboken NJ to get a proper meal. Word to the wise, don't bother.

Clifton, NJ The Hot Grill! Best damn Hot Dogs I've ever had!:headbang:

Home

--RS

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 vote for Dover Grill, rt 46 in Dover. If the Chatterbox is a regular thing I'll have to meet up with you guys. I usually go up on friday nights for bike night.

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 vote for Dover Grill, rt 46 in Dover. If the Chatterbox is a regular thing I'll have to meet up with you guys. I usually go up on friday nights for bike night.

There were maybe 200 cars there on Saturday. The food is just OK IMO. 4 Vipers made it... Black 99 RT/10, White/Blue 96, 2005 Copperhead and my silver 98 GTS. Their site says Bikes on Thursday nights... The Car Cruise night is ever Saturday now...
The Viper guys said they would try to be back this coming Saturday but the forecast may not cooperate.

The Chatterbox Drive-In | Schedule of Events

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skammy