Do I join NorCal or CenCal VCA???

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confused.:confused: NorCal or CenCal??

I just moved to Carmel by the Sea, CA!:2tu:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Carmel-By-The-Sea,+CA,+United+States+of+America&output=html

Pretty here!

Cell phone pics. :(

Viper_Beach1.jpg

Private_Beach2.jpg

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well hope you like the area. its very nice there. You will be close to Laguna Seca.

So I think you would probably fall in the central area. Im in San Jose and when I joined VCA they put me in Central, even though Im 10 minutes from the local monthly meetings for Norcal meet. So I called VCA and they changed it. So they may have a diffeernt formula, but I beleive most of the central guys are closer to you then us Norcal guys.

Carmel is probably a hour drive to San Jose, but sometime you will have to come to our Santana Row meet. Its the happening spot for nice cars and shopping in San jose area. Not as big as the cars and coffee meets of Socal, but some nice cars show up. Anywhere from 20 cars in Winter to 80+ cars in the summer.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You lucky guy. Both those clubs are well run, and have lots of events.

Would imaging you would join N. Cal as you are in an area they have some of their events, but would also be a good idea to hook Central Ca to join in their events.

You can always change regional affillation later if you bond better with one group than another.

Congratulations on moving to one of the most beautiful places in America. Rejoice in speed week in the summer.

V

Venomiss

Each club is very active -you have a hard choice! Are the meetings easier to attend for you time and mileage wise with either one? Have you checked out their websites?

Go to Nepenthe and make your decision...be sure to take some pictures.:D

Nepenthe - Big Sur, California - 831 667 2345

Good luck and let us know what you decide.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno