Felt GOOD!

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Took the GTS out today for a couple of hours, driving all around Northern Jersey. First time I have done a serious ride in months... and probably the last time for a long while. The snow is coming tonight.

It felt good to be driving around. I forgot how much I missed a Sunday drive.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Feel free to bring your car down here to NC, and I'll drive it around some for you ;)

K-80-123

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know the feeling....each time I get in my car and drive it always makes my mood much better.....I don't drive mine as much as I would like to but when the time comes it is always fun.....it always makes me smile to drive a car that will decimate all others and some fast bikes too....it's a good thing.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
saw you on 287 actually i think. im pretty sure it was your car.

and sure RUB IT IN...must be nice to have a car that actually runs....:)

OP
OP
O

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plum - Yep that was me, I drove down 287 for a while. When is your F-ing car gonna be on the road? It has been over a year or two now since it has been on the road... right?

Flash - I was thinking of givin' you a buzz, but it was an early morning run (that lasted into the late morning). You being a single guy, I assumed you would be sleeping off the partying from Saturday night.

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
me to. I was out most of the day on Saturday. Good feeling to get behind the wheel again, It's been a while.

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
68 degrees in Phoenix yesterday, today, tomorrow, the next day....etc. etc. you need to be HERE when you own a Viper......year round driving pleasure.....sorry bout that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno