Judging demand: RT/10 owners please read

OP
OP
M

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
smile.gif

Oh, and the material is from the same manufactuer as the OEM tops. I am using their line, as well as testing both their new "carbon fiber" materials, and "snake skin" material. Awaiting samples.

James

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the idea, especially done in a matching color, but the price is a bit much for me.
I'd have to hear back from your test squad on how the top does at speed, how it seals against the windows and header for noise and wind buffeting, and how easy it is to use.

It does seem like a good idea, and if all of the components come out well, fit and finish is good, and the pricing satisfies regular and casual users. Then you should be able to sell many of them.

So that's a qualified, but hopeful maybe.

-Dean.

OP
OP
M

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The price is not set in stone.. but I don't forsee it dropping much due to the materials used. Heck... people lay down 3K for a hard top
tongue.gif

MM

V10Nationals.com

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Count me in too. I think you should give a nice discount to let's say first 100 orders? Just a though. In any way, I don't even have a soft top and I do need one in case of a surprise rainfall.
grazy.gif

SMCBUILDERSINC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to help you out by offering my 99 RT as a test vehicle for the construction of your tops. I live in Hilton Head Island which isnt to far from you. Let me know if you are interested.

Steve C.

paul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with SMCBUILDERSINC, I don't live to far from you and if you need another tester I'm your man. I'll be happy to help out if you need! --Paul.

OP
OP
M

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a few, but my old olumpus camera fried itself. I just haven't taken anymore. I'm wanting to wait until I get the same fabric I'm going to use in the production pieces put on the last of the prototypes, and then i'll be making 3-4 more for certain people to give it the test phase.

Don't worry, you'll have your pics soon enough
wink.gif

James