Look what I bought today!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought this from the arcade at the mall today. Got it for $400! :2tu: I was off today and luckily so was my buddy with a Dodge Ram so he helped get it back to my house. We set it up in the garage. I'll post some pics of it by the Viper later. Here's some pics I found on Google:

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

And ofcourse they have a Viper in it! I wouldnt have bought it otherwise :D I think it has 12 tracks and 10 or so different vehicles. You can change the color of the cars. I'm sure you can do more cool stuff, but I didnt get an owner's manual with it, so I'm gonna search online and see what tricks I can find.

You must be registered for see images

The same arcade was selling another Cruisin' World game for $850 about a year ago and I almost bought it then. Glad I held off :D If anyone is interested, they have another Crusin' World game for $395.00 as well. Not sure if they'll ship or not though.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bitchn!! Now if only I could get my Viper pinball machine fixed...

Still not working? I remember you said the tech had been out at your house like almost a month ago working on it! Whats wrong with it? The pinball game is next on my list of toys to buy :D

New you couldn't resist a yellow RT/10 Chad........

You can change the color Baz-aroo :D blue/white, red/black, orange, white/red, maybe 1 or 2 other combos and yes....yellow/green :dunno::lmao: In my testing done last night, red/black seems to be the FASTEST :D :D :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can change the color Baz-aroo :D blue/white, red/black, orange, white/red, maybe 1 or 2 other combos and yes....yellow/green :dunno::lmao: In my testing done last night, red/black seems to be the FASTEST :D :D :D[/quote CHAD]

Why does that NOT surprise me???? :headbang: Congrats Chad...sounds like an awesome game! ESpecially changing the COLORS???? :2tu: Nice purchase there!
And, STRETCH...what a SURPRISE you'd like the YELLOW RT! ;) ~juli

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Still not working? I remember you said the tech had been out at your house like almost a month ago working on it! Whats wrong with it? The pinball game is next on my list of toys to buy :D
Nope, keeps blowin a fuse and some other lil thing he had to remove and resoder in on the board. Worked for like 4 games then once I turned it of and back on it was a no go. Hes supposed to come back but havign a hard time getting a time that dosent conflict both our schedules.

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny.... I don't remember that game having ******* as one of the destinations though.... :lmao::drive:

Looks like fun! I want to find the old Star Wars one with the trench run. Used to play it every Saturday when I was 10 after spending the morning on the firing line. Good memories.

GTSRboy2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That game needs a major grapics update...youd think w/ 500 square feet of space inside of that case they could fit some video cards in there or somthing.

Sweet game non the less

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny.... I don't remember that game having ******* as one of the destinations though.... :lmao::drive:

Looks like fun! I want to find the old Star Wars one with the trench run. Used to play it every Saturday when I was 10 after spending the morning on the firing line. Good memories.

If it had ******* in it, I would've bought it a year ago when it was $850 :D As for the game you want, check this website. You can see what games are for sale in your area:

NAMCOARCADE 8.0 ))) Game Sales

That game needs a major grapics update...youd think w/ 500 square feet of space inside of that case they could fit some video cards in there or somthing.

Sweet game non the less

I believe it came out in 96', so for 12 years old, its not bad. Its still a fun game. I played it about 15 times tonight. At $0.50 game, I gotta play at least 800 times to get my $400 worth :D

That is awesome Chad!

I was at the Nascar race with a Viper buddy yesterday and told him I bought it. He offered me $100 more than what I paid for it. I told him the arcade still had 1 for sale at $400 and he said he wanted it. So, I called them for him and they're holding it until he can pick it up. So now I can play the game when I'm home or at his house in Atlanta :D

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a fun game when it was new, but for $400 that is XBox 360 territory. Better graphics, less floor space required ;)

Tony