New member thanking Partsrack....

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello fellow Viper lovers,
I would like to use my first post to publicly thank Jon at Partsrack for the great service and 'the little something extra' Jon included in my first order from him.:2tu:

Jon, my next order will be wheels and badly needed new tires (my rear tires' date codes are 2001 for my 1997 GTS with 12000 miles and I feel like I'm driving on ice). I'll call you to discuss my options; I've read to avoid Mondays though.:D

Don't worry everyone. I'm not so much as goosing her until I get the pucks off ;)

Mike

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon sends me 'a little something extra' every time I order from him. He has to keep reminding me that the toy cars are for my son!!! He even sent me a nice hat and a scale model of my car with a note of condolence when I took the job of moderator here! :D :D :D

You must be registered for see images

Heck of a guy that Jon B.....And I hear if it fits on or in a Viper, PartsRack has it. ;)

Glad to hear he has another satisfied customer.

B767DRIVER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome to the Viper world! Always been a pleasure to deal with Jon...except once,I made the mistake of calling on a Monday!:omg: Now call Jon and order some new tires and come join the fun at Texas World Speedway for Viper Days Feb 15-17!!:drive:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would like to add my Jon story to this thread.

while detailing my engine the other day, i found a small bracket that was missing. i guess it just fell off? anyway, i called Jon, and asked him if he carried this bracket. he said he needed pictures in order to figure out which bracket i was talking about. so, i sent him the pictures.

well, i got an email yesterday from Jon. he found the piece i needed and said that it was on its way! HUH? i asked jon what i owed for this piece, and he told me that there was no charge! :dunno:

so, i guess the least i can do for you Jon is this - :2tu: :rock:

gen2lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Jon should see if Chuck is his brother...lol.. both these guys are great and I have only talked with Jon.I will chat with Chuck in the Spring.

I am a new owner myself (since May 07) and I was surprised and happy to see so many good people in the snake community.I am sure there are many more I have never met yet.

OP
OP
S

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered wheels and tires from Jon yesterday. We had a great conversation about the history of the Blue and White combo.

I'll post some picks when they show up in about 4 weeks from Forgeline.:headbang:

I too have been surprised and delighted by the great people in the Viper world I've had the pleasure to meet or speak with so far.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i ordered stoptech rotors from partsrack..On delivery the rear rotors arrived in a box that was not the original shipping box..UPS had put them in another box , improperly placed (face 2 face) against each other with no packaging in between....The center pieces were damaged and denting occurred to the surface of the rotor mostly at the cirumference...Called partsrack and another set were shipped the next day..Stoptech also called the next day to see if i had any concerns.....A claim has been filed with UPS but to be honest they initially were apologetic on the phone then failed to pick the rotors up for four days....there has been no communication from UPS since so i assume the claim continues
1011.jpg

1021.jpg

108.jpg

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
smokin2 and gen2lover: Noticed you both were new 'posters', and wanted to welcome you both!! Smokin'2, of course, the '97 blue/white GTS is a classic, beautiful car!! gen2lover: What Viper do you have? Congrats to both of you. ~juli

OP
OP
S

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome Juli. I wanted a Blue and White since 1996. Finally found my self in the position to get one.

"There is nothing more pathetic than a car guy without a car. Buy that thing already."
After hearing my wife Karin say that, I knew I didn't deserve her;)

B767 Driver, I'd love to make Viper days in Feb but I have to line up some things at the office in order to break away. Also, Jon (more precisely, Forgeline) may not have my wheels to me by then.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome Juli. I wanted a Blue and White since 1996. Finally found my self in the position to get one.
"There is nothing more pathetic than a car guy without a car. Buy that thing already."
After hearing my wife Karin say that, I knew I didn't deserve her;)
B767 Driver, I'd love to make Viper days in Feb but I have to line up some things at the office in order to break away. Also, Jon (more precisely, Forgeline) may not have my wheels to me by then.

We hear ya on wanting a Viper...the blue/white GTS is just THE epitome of Vipers~gorgeous! You've got a GREAT wife there...KEEP HER!!!! LOL...a sharing of passions is what keeps relationships alive...we are also lucky here! :2tu: ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:D My fee...just 2 Vipers!

"JUST"??? Oh, now I can't change my 'size' back!! HEY, in 'real-life', oughta have these glitches, try on a size ZERO, and can't change it, it STAYS that way!!! :rolaugh::rolaugh:;) STILL glitches here abound....:eater::eater::eater:....Kelly--You make helping others look so easy...I can say for myself, you are greatly appreciated! TY ~juli

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno