Presidents Meeting

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep your fang fingers crossed, no FINAL green light, but no bad news. In this case no news is great news. Stay tuned maybe even as soon as tomorrow. Our National Officers have told us the minute they know we will all know. Everything we have heard sounds good.

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was very interesting ... As you all know Chrysler is working hard to restucture the company so it will be financially viable in the near futur. They know very well that Viper is an important Icon within the Company and its trade mark is closely linked with. So far everything is very positive regarding VOI. They will likely make a positive decision. They just need to find the money ....

Yesterday's auction sale of the first Dogde Challenger was a big triumph that will contribute to Chrysler's success. The price could have gone up well beyond $400K with a little bit more speech. Unfortunately Barrett was 3 hours behind schedule because of the weak auto sale market. They spent 15 min on some items to beat up the price ... Unfortunately the Challenger didn't get that formal attention but I can tell you this was the star of the evening !!! The Challenger was one of the big successes of this week-end.

I hope that Chrysler will understand that people want innovating cars that stands out, way ahead of the competition. Challenger is one of these products (and Viper is the other one) ! I am confident that this successful auction sale will boost confidence within Chrysler and help make the right decision regarding VOI. Chrysler should consider VOI as an important marketing tool. No other manufacturer has this type of help to boost car sales like the Viper Club. If they look from this point of view at VOI they will make the right decision ....

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceno