She dyin on me...

Badinternet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few weeks ago the passenger side window won't roll down anymore (this happened after I lost power due to not having closed the door all the way and left sitting to drain battery for a few weeks. Coincidence or related, not sure).

And now I get this... OB II scanner says its "o2 sensor heater circuit bank 1 sensor 1," and the AI says that means there's an issue with the oxygen sensor's heater circuit on the 1st side with the 1st cylinder, and is the sensor before the cat. Not sure if that is accurate but its what it said.
You must be registered for see images attach

TEALLIFE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few weeks ago the passenger side window won't roll down anymore (this happened after I lost power due to not having closed the door all the way and left sitting to drain battery for a few weeks. Coincidence or related, not sure).

And now I get this... OB II scanner says its "o2 sensor heater circuit bank 1 sensor 1," and the AI says that means there's an issue with the oxygen sensor's heater circuit on the 1st side with the 1st cylinder, and is the sensor before the cat. Not sure if that is accurate but its what it said.
You must be registered for see images attach
just replace your 02 sensor. If you havent done them before, replace both. NTK is the oem spec iirc.

OP
OP
Badinternet

Badinternet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your regulator went **** up, I sell them. PM me if needed. On your O2 issue, just replace it with a new one, cheap insurance:

Do you sell them as new builds or just ones you've refurbished or?