Some advice on a lease please

viperbound

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking at leasing a viper but need some advice on the terms. I am not savy to the norms for leasing. If somone that is knowledgable in this area could pm me thier phone# I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Ethan

OP
OP
V

viperbound

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in N. California but am working with a leasing company named Linback in Dallas, TX

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not be entirely confident that you are getting a good deal, dealing with a GREAT dealer, and know that you are getting straight answers to all your questions? And to top it off - knowing that you are buying / leasing from the largest Viper dealer (and the BEST) in the WORLD?????

Call Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse Dodge and be happy!

OP
OP
V

viperbound

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Already talked with Bill, he just dosn't have any 01 or 02 vipers in stock

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you leasing because you couldn't afford to buy?

The only way I see leasing a Viper as being a good idea would be through your business.

OP
OP
V

viperbound

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted to get an 01 or 02 for the abs and warranty but my credit approval was not enough for these years. I am able to get more car when I lease.

2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lease is a bad idea for an older Viper. When you lease a car your basically paying for the depreciation. Since a 4 year old Viper had already seen most of its depreciation in the first 3 years, what are you paying for?

I've sent you my number, give me a call and I'll go over the ins and outs with you

Bill

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lease is a bad idea for an older Viper. When you lease a car your basically paying for the depreciation. Since a 4 year old Viper had already seen most of its depreciation in the first 3 years, what are you paying for?

I've sent you my number, give me a call and I'll go over the ins and outs with you

Bill

You're just making someone rich.