Tom's 40mm rear caliper upgrade

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
As I recall, when Tom stopped supplying them, a gentleman in Canada started making them...at least for a time. Since I am not sure where this stands now, I suggest that you text me at 317-402-9013 and I will send the contact info for that person in Ontario.

maverickagm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Side note:

It's a good time to replace brakes lines as well.

Part numbers:
StopTech 950.63504 - SS Brake Line Kit - Rear
StopTech 950.63006 - SS Brake Line Kit - Front

tdot.ca did try to cancel my order saying they were discontinued. I called Centic (parent company of StopTech) and they confirmed they were not. They just don't stock them. It took months to get my brake line order. Your mileage may vary....

Last edited:

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Side note:

It's a good time to replace brakes lines as well.

Part numbers:
StopTech 950.63504 - SS Brake Line Kit - Rear
StopTech 950.63006 - SS Brake Line Kit - Front

tdot.ca did try to cancel my order saying they were discontinued. I called Centic (parent company of StopTech) and they confirmed they were not. They just don't stock them. It took months to get my brake line order. Your mileage may vary....
These were discontinued on wholesale product lines and unavailable for around a year - I started making brake lines to fill the void - and recently they have been brought back in limited quantities, so shops not paying close attention will likely not have them available.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skammy