WHEN can I ORDER a 09 ACR..?????

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dayem, it's harder and harder to keep up with you guys----I just bought my 06 coupe!!!!

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a 08 Orange/Black ******** if anyone is interested. 5 delivery miles, under cover. I do not need to sell, just trying to help my viper brothers/sisters...

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Jared at Palmer and ask him directly, but I assume its close to 8% less than MSRP.

Has to be more than that. I was just offered a new VOI10 coupe for $83,900. That's 16% off sticker. I can't believe they're taking that much of a loss on it.

Last edited:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
always wondered why I never saw the red/black/red with the red two tone interior... I like the two tone interior, but wouldn't sacrifice the mean ACR look for it....

I would not and did not sacrifice that mean ACR look either, I just ordered my ACR with dual stripes and then was able to order the two tone red and black interior. And it turned out to be one of three as well.

IMG_0106.jpg

As you can see from the color chart the only cars denied the two tone interiors were the red and black driver stripe cars (left column). Dual stripes and two tone interiors were available on all other combinations.

ACRColorOptions11907b2.jpg

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
on the acr I have it has a sticker of 105660. Invoice is around 96 (can't recall off top of my head). We are selling it for 93,500. That is white withblack center, premium interior, protection group.

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it does, at first glance it looks like the other black/red vipers with same paint scheme....

attachment.php

I would not and did not sacrifice that mean ACR look either, I just ordered my ACR with dual stripes and then was able to order the two tone red and black interior. And it turned out to be one of three as well.

As you can see from the color chart the only cars denied the two tone interiors were the red and black driver stripe cars (left column). Dual stripes and two tone interiors were available on all other combinations.

Attachments

• IMG_0106.jpg
    IMG_0106.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 127

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A new ACR just sold here in in WA for INVOICE !!! They are around, and savvy dealers can FIND em.

I don't think many, or possibly ANY, ACR's are selling for anything above invoice recently. I could be wrong, but that's my impression having troll'ed the boards and built my mental wish list for some time.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong but the single red stripe ACR has the matching "stripe" on the steering wheel and the dual red stripe car does not. So it makes sense that a two tone interior would not be allowed with the red "stripe" on the steering wheel. It would negatively alter the design integrity of the vehicle. The same goes for the single black stripe car.

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep, that could be the reason..... either way, I would have went with the red two tone interior if it was available on the red/black/red ACR scheme.... maybe I'll see what venzano can do....

Correct me if I am wrong but the single red stripe ACR has the matching "stripe" on the steering wheel and the dual red stripe car does not. So it makes sense that a two tone interior would not be allowed with the red "stripe" on the steering wheel. It would negatively alter the design integrity of the vehicle. The same goes for the single black stripe car.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Why would additional red trim in the passenger compartment alter the design integrity?
So you have the red trim on the wheel under the dash, on the console and on the doors. I think it would have enhanced it. It certainly was not a problem on the mambas.

mamba_plaque.jpg

Last edited:

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would additional red trim in the passenger compartment alter the design integrity?
So you have the red trim on the wheel under the dash, on the console and on the doors. I think it would have enhanced it. It certainly was not a problem on the mambas.

mamba_plaque.jpg

1. It would look too busy and a bit overdone.

2. It would take away from the purpose of the stripe being on the steering wheel since it would distract the eye from the one red area inside the car. ( I believe that the single stripe on the steering wheel was designed as a track visual aid.)

3. Personally I think that the above interior is more suitable for a garage queen and/or weekend cruiser not a purpose built track car.

4. Perhaps Herb will read this and post an explanation.

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jared, why are you posting at almost 3:00 am, did you tie one on last night or are you just busy trying to sell cars? Steve

it has been a really busy week and just trying to keep in touch with the VCA when I can. Plus it didn't hurt that a customer from Germany needed some help finding a wing for his 08 used viper blue/white he bought.

FYI I called prefix and they are releasing a ACR kit to upfit non-ACRs with all the carbon fiber goodies. If bought from Mopar would be around 40k but now are in the teens or low twenties. Alot still but perfect for some. They can come painted or woven web. They also make a shorter rear spoiler that is more cost effective.

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Quote:3. Personally I think that the above interior is more suitable for a garage queen and/or weekend cruiser not a purpose built track car. "

Come on Bob don't knock my car.....I do drive it during the Florida Winters.......

BigJag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI I called prefix and they are releasing a ACR kit to upfit non-ACRs with all the carbon fiber goodies. If bought from Mopar would be around 40k but now are in the teens or low twenties. Alot still but perfect for some. They can come painted or woven web. They also make a shorter rear spoiler that is more cost effective.

Prefix and Chrysler should be ashamed of themselves. $40K or even $20K for a carbon fiber spoiler and splitter is absolutely f'n ridiculous. Give me a break. I suppose if I get rear-ended my car will be totaled.

On second thought, maybe thats not such a bad thing. I'm one smack in the rear away from a new ACR.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skammy