Child/Car seat recommendations?

Fastb4ck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 4 year old that loves coming with me everywhere, from everything I've read the airbag stays off if weight in the passenger seat is under 80lbs. Anyone here take their toddler around and what seat do you guys use?

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
If you have a gen 3 or 4 you can turn the airbag off through a switch in the center console under the armrest. I don't have any kids myself, but I know the passenger seat is also set up with LATCH connections for car seats, so I think it's actually pretty easy to get one in the car. There should be two small loops at the base of the seat back where it meets the bottom cushion and then a buckle type blade (what a seat belt looks like) behind the small removeable panel behind the seat back.

OP
OP
F

Fastb4ck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have a gen 3 or 4 you can turn the airbag off through a switch in the center console under the armrest. I don't have any kids myself, but I know the passenger seat is also set up with LATCH connections for car seats, so I think it's actually pretty easy to get one in the car. There should be two small loops at the base of the seat back where it meets the bottom cushion and then a buckle type blade (what a seat belt looks like) behind the small removeable panel behind the seat back.

Thank you so much, I didn't realize we could turn the airbag off.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tytan