I got scamed

Viper392

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does anyone know kirt combs , tall creation , email [email protected] or kingslayer , email winterfell2099@gmail . I purchased a speedo from one and a soft top from the other , paid in full and received nothing . They got me for $2000 between them .

BoondocSaint

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where did you purchase the items from? Hopefully it's a sight with protection, or purchased in a way that allows you to dispute the charge.

Goggles Pizano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is assuming that those are their real names not the one person named Chinweuba m Igbo.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Please tell me you paid with Paypal Services, if so i would
begin the process of disputing it ASAP... Im sorry, but
there is so much of this going on now that you really need
to deal with known sources, or in person these days. I
hope you get your money back...

Badsnek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oof so sorry to hear that. I sell a lot of parts Gen 1-4 typically. I also know the other big parts sellers from around the country. If I don’t have something I typically know who does. Feel free to shoot me a message. The only spare soft top I have that I’ll be selling soon is a 92/93 Vinyl soft top. But I know someone with several Gen 1/2 Canvas soft tops for sale. He typically only lists his on eBay but sells them privately outside of eBay. He’s in this forum as well.

99RT10GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oof so sorry to hear that. I sell a lot of parts Gen 1-4 typically. I also know the other big parts sellers from around the country. If I don’t have something I typically know who does. Feel free to shoot me a message. The only spare soft top I have that I’ll be selling soon is a 92/93 Vinyl soft top. But I know someone with several Gen 1/2 Canvas soft tops for sale. He typically only lists his on eBay but sells them privately outside of eBay. He’s in this forum as well.

I've got more soft tops than you....................

veelangs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
got me for 400 too, knew it was too good to be true but i took a flyer and i'm dumb. sorry it happened to you too. went by user Toss for me

jeffreyhardy125 at aol . com
shannon homan 352 949 2125

CharlieBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m currently in talks with him. Found out he is local and so far has agreed to meet in person. Will see if it’s followed through this weekend. Winterfell2099@ gmail Reports his name is Brian.

Last edited:

MerlinsGarage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So where does this person live and what is his/her name?
Bret.

Charlie, I have his name as "Donald Shaw". I believe they are all aliases.

Last edited:

MerlinsGarage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Charlie what did you buy from him? And how did he get ahold of you? Do you have his cell #?

MerlinsGarage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He just emailed me!!!!!

He wrote: "Yes, tracking soon".

I told him to give me his ph# as I am filing a case with IC3 (FBI).

For those who want to join the case please let me know. I want to nail this MF'er to the maximum extent the law will allow.

Last edited:

Kennymac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can use his email to get an address as well as run his number for a name and address. I've used truthfinder.com in the past, it's a simple search engine that you can get all sorts of information; is the phone a cell phone or landline (meaning it's an internet number), real estate information from any addresses, social media and criminal history. Just a tone of stuff, for a monthly fee. You can cancel and just use it for az month, well worth the $20.

B4D4SS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently this group is making the rounds in car forums, and others too, I'm sure.
They got me for $900 on a Corvette Z06 forum when I sent out a request for a bumper cover for sale. The guy provided pictures, knew, the part number, difference in base vs z06, etc. I sent him the money and he ghosted me.
I've bought and sold items on forums many times and this has now totally blown my confidence to do it again, and that *****.
Some other victims on that site finally ran down his true location and it was in Asia. Bottom line is he has the money and there's nothing that can be done.

MerlinsGarage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This dude better just be lazy in sending out the products................ I will have some folks visiting him soon, the feds take too long.

MerlinsGarage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Additionally he has a Venmo account in the name of: @Shaw-ad-9
I didn't use Venmo but he did get me through Paypal.

Sedonut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you use PayPal you can't use friends and family. If you do as PayPal was not getting their fees, you dont' get what you though you were buying.

Use PayPal goods and services only, you get the paypal guarantees. NO Zelle or PayPal friends and family.

I got taken by a guy that had taken a seller with good feedback email address, the con artist just added a period to the end.

MerlinsGarage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paypal F&F does charge the person sending money, but you are correct, the money sent is not covered

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmyacr