not a secure site

Viper392

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had two people answer my add , Gen 11 speedo wanted . One goes by tall creation ( [email protected] ) , sent him a e transfer a week ago , got no items and will not return my funds . the second goes by Kingslayer ( [email protected] ) sent him funds and he tells me it is sent , but when I asked for a tracking # got no answer , so far I have received nothing . When I joined VCA I had to give my personal info , which made me think that this site would be a secure site . I guess I was wrong , I just got ripped off for $2000.

99RT10GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude, that suucks. Had another member get ripped on a soft top, same thing. ALWAYS do a google search and if using an online payment, ALWAYS use a credit card. I always try to meet the person face to face if possible.

Goggles Pizano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw your post on FB too. Why would you think this site or really any public site was secure for direct e-transfers?

It is a public forum anybody can look at without joining and they can join if they want. You are not forced to give your personal ID.

You need to do your due diligences.

Sorry it happened but man.

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Really sorry to hear that. As others have said, this site in particular isn't necessarily restricted to just club members. It's an open forum for anyone interested in Vipers. Club memberships are handled totally separately through a different website and system. They used to be managed through pages here, but that was changed a while back when the forums changed hosts.

OP
OP
V

Viper392

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ducker18 is a member on this site , and are scamming other members , I would think that VAC would block members that are using this site to perform there scams . If this was done I would not have been scammed for $2000 on your site

BoondocSaint

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ducker18 is a member on this site , and are scamming other members , I would think that VAC would block members that are using this site to perform there scams . If this was done I would not have been scammed for $2000 on your site
I agree that anyone involved in shady deals should be banned by the site, but you have to protect yourself from purchases on public forums. I did a quick search to see who this person was, assuming I found his correct profile, it has a whopping three posts here. Three posts is not exactly what I would consider confidence inspiring for a buisness transaction. For all I know, the guy has other equally unimpressive profiles on this and other sites. It's a tough pill to swallow when we get taken advantage of. Many of us have dealt with some variation of this in our past and are now the wiser for it. Hopefully there is some recourse to right the financial aspect.

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
The tough part here is that being a "member" of this site really has nothing to do with being a member of the club. It's free to join the forums and engage in conversation here. It's entirely possible for someone to get banned and create a new account and do it all over again, so banning people only gets you so far. The best thing we can really do at this point is probably create a sticky thread on the general or maybe classified forums with a list of names for people to watch out for, but that still only goes so far.

MerlinsGarage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I think kingslayer is at it again. I purchased a set of wheels from him last Wednesday. Have any of you heard from him?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmyacr