Shipping a Viper From CA to NM

jav8or

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good Afternoon all!

Long-time member.

My question: Does anyone know of a good way or company/brokerage to ship my Viper?

Was able to get a quote from Car Ship Guys, but haven't pulled the trigger since i haven't seen many reviews.

Appreciate any assistance provided.

diamond head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guy did a good transport for me last year. He picked up my 53 foot trailer from Washington to Los Angeles. Cost was competitive to others. He's based out of Riverside, CA

Cesar Alvarado
Email: [email protected]

Badsnek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy House

+1 (936) 414-2295

Used him to ship my GTS from Oklahoma to Pennsylvania with no notice and it was dirt cheap and enclosed. He ships Vipers all over the country regularly. Car arrived two days after I called.

OP
OP
J

jav8or

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy House

+1 (936) 414-2295

Used him to ship my GTS from Oklahoma to Pennsylvania with no notice and it was dirt cheap and enclosed. He ships Vipers all over the country regularly. Car arrived two days after I called.
Thanks!

Anyone else have experience with him?

Badsnek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember that a lot are just brokers who farm out the actually transport.
Correct. Andy is a broker. But he’s a really good broker. He ships Vipers across the country weekly. The price I paid was less than it would have cost me to tow it myself.

bsandy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All coast auto transport, ask for Kevin, 877 813 8540. They are brokers, but had an enclosed hauler dispatched in 1 day and they transported from Texas to Ohio. Car was in my driveway in a day and half.

Tom and Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to see in person, but if you have a problem on the drive back, better have contingencies in effect.

I drove my 90k 96 GTS from Carson City to Death Valley to Pittsburgh sleeping in car. The car made it but it took a month for me to recover (!) I had no contingencies, and after many delays I just horsed off leaving 11 pm in the night, made Star Wars Canyon, Friar's (or whatever) overlook at 6am and saw some F15's and F18's making the run, then headed out around noon. Was planning on finding a Airbnb each evening but that was so dodgy I quickly gave up and iron manned it. Fortunately I was on adrenalin the 1st 2 days. On the last day, 2 hours from home, middle of the afternoon, I was narcolepsy class needing to crash. Those last 2 hours were more difficult and dangerous (falling asleep at wheel) than anything previous.

Goggles Pizano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No offense dude, but good hotels are like $100-120 and if you can't afford that you guy's can fill in the rest.

Uhlshank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used The Car Carriage to get mine from Phoenix to Sioux City, IA. The price was competitive but when they had me pick a 3 day window in which they would pick up the car, it didn't happen. I ended up making another trip to Phoenix to get it shipped 2 days after my "window". I complained and the broker said he was going thru a divorce...which if it's true *****. However if he wasn't going to do his job, he should have had someone else pick up his slack. He asked what would fix my complaint and I told him to honor my original quote. (from my Feb request to May the price went up $360). That was 3 weeks ago and I have heard nothing. I would highly recommend another company.

Money_pitviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had good experience with this company, shipped my snake from sunny California to sunny Florida, I don't think the car even noticed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240619_205934_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240619_205934_Gallery.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 2