Time

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i vote yes, (don't know details why banned in the 1st place, but trust our mods judgment) same rules of course. Don't want him to be the pete rose of the viper world

Last edited:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if he would ever wanna come back, i say let him.

like him or not, he IS extremely good for "vipers"

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if he would ever wanna come back, i say let him.

like him or not, he IS extremely good for "vipers"

I agree. I have heard and read about the past. I have also heard some similar stories about other vendors and they are still here. If you look at the press (cover of Dupont Registry, Car and Driver TT articles etc..) he gets for Vipers, none of it is bad. He promotes Vipers to the public in a very positive light. If you look at his website and his shop facility, he is doing just fine w/o the VCA. I think we may be hurting ouselves????

With the past problems that some of his customers have had, I can't hardly see it being repeated. "H" would know that everything would be scrutinized. Rightly so.

Judging by his building, I think there are a lot of people that have good experiences there.

Like i said, I wasn't around when all the problems were going on. I trust the veterans and mods. to make the judgement.

IMHO....

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've read some of his old posts on various forums, and read about some of the problems people say they had with him. I can totally understand why the VCA would not want to appear to endorse him by allowing him to return to this site. He is on the Alley; so, it is not like he needs this forum as an outlet, and the Alley is more of a buyer beware kind of site, anyway.