Utter Stupidity of American Consumer

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
would love a log cabin or timber framed house. went shopping today and found a nice 3200 sq ft home, brand new 3 car garage, the 3rd is a tandem so I could fit 4 cars in it. price is 325K. they will have this house in a new subdivision for 2-3 years. 16 months from paying off all bills. then sell current house and buy retirement house after viper.

Already thinking about letting TA go. LOL

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My log house is about 2300 sq ft. Finacially friendly with an airtight log burning stove for main heat. With the propane and electricity bills going up every year and added taxes every 6 months the og heat is worth thousands each year?

My house was my parents Dream house and I inherited. Being a DREAM home it's built into the hill, overlooking the Lake, etc. etc. Definitely the way to go. Build your own dream or carry on someone else's.

I've been spending over a thousand hours grinding, sanding and chinking my house last fall and this summer. I'm coating the logs with a "lifetime guaranteed" double clear coating. House is looking like new, but it's actually better than new as I finish each section. It's about 30' from the ground and my ladder doesn't reach - I'm the monkey.

You must be registered for see images

Doesn't that look like fun?

Ted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notceo