Windshield Wipers not working/Not a blown fuse

doliver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, I searched the forum and did not find anything so hopefully not an old issue.

I have a 2006 SRT10 Coupe VCA Edition. Windshield wipers do not work. Checked fuse and it is good and just to be sure replaced it anyway. I've heard something about a module?? Anyone have any ideas or solutions?

Thank you in advance.

99RT10GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might be the motor. You will want to check if the power is coming to the motor when you turn it on. If it does, call Todd at 800.338.4002 He has a few takeoffs

eaks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also had an intermittent issue on my 04 mamba edition. My issue was the connector to the wiper stalk behind the steering wheel cowl. It appeared to be connected properly. I disconnected and cleaned (no burnt pins or any issues I could see) and reconnected and all was good for a couple weeks and then it stopped working again. I went back in there and held the connector tight together and added some hot glue to help secure the connector in place and I havent had an issue for over a year.

I think the clip that holds it together may have gotten weak and vibrations/bumps would cause the connector to back out slightly which would lose the connection. Its something that is free to check. if you have the cowl off you can test it all out before reassembling.