Viper get together in Tampa

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 96 R/T 10:
Let us know which house will have the most ****** girls.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Better stay with Gerald then. All the chicks dig me too much to ever give anyone else any attention.

You won't have any competition at Gerald's.

OP
OP
M

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TTBADBOY:
That was an inside joke between Chuck and I.
Sheesh.

Joe

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I knew you were joking with Chuck and I was joking with you. I knew you did not know me so you would not have known I was joking.
smile.gif

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 15th should be good for me, but if we are at war, I will probably be working the weekend. I'll know for sure on the wed. prior.

Mike

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10:
Better stay with Gerald then. All the chicks dig me too much to ever give anyone else any attention.

You won't have any competition at Gerald's.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

laughing2[1].gif
laughing2[1].gif
laughing2[1].gif
laughing2[1].gif

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike 99ACR:
Ok, is Sat. Feb. 15th good for everyone, let me know.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds great!

Now who to stay with, Terry, Chuck, or Gerald, hmmmm. Oh, and I think AB is interested too.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by genXgts:
Righto Slaughter, I pick days like I pick meet up times eh??
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

laugh.gif
We might've missed hooking up for Canadian nudies, but can always got to Mon's Venus, not far from Chuck's house, imagine that
wink.gif

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This sounds like a great time, you guys ever slammed any Molson Canadian Bubba Mini Kegs?

I'll pick up a case of the things on the way down if they are still available. Drink them dry and you guys can sell them on ebay for double what the full cost is up here. Call it even for some frank and beans, maybe somewhere to crash as the folks arrive in Clearwater on Sunday.......

Check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3202613497&category=3919

Cost full of beer, about 12 US bucks, go Capitalism!

Tommy K

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know this is a bit off topic, but you're the crowd I wanted to ask. Anybody going to the Viper/Vette shootout on Feb 9th at Bradenton Motorsports Park? I was there last year, before my Viper, and it was pathetic. Only like 3 Viper to like 50 Vettes. Thinking of going if I can get a Test n Tune in before...haven't tracked this thing yet. Might be fun though. Seeeeeeeeee

OP
OP
M

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this is going to happen we need to keep this post alive. So is the 15th of Feb. going to work for most of you? I have a spare bedroom and bathroom as well if anyone needs it.

tmcalist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 15th works for me. Also I have a spare room if anyone is interested. You can PM me if you need a place to stay.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tmcalist:
The 15th works for me. Also I have a spare room if anyone is interested. You can PM me if you need a place to stay.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who invited you?
supergrin.gif

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep the confirmations coming as I'll be leaving for my vaca a day early to make Tampa for the Saturday, otherwise I'll be coming in for Sunday. Unless a few of you guys want to get together and show me some Tampa Club action regardless.

Let me know, start my vaca right!!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tommy K. I wasn't impressed with the way Breathless Performance put on the last Shootout. They were also very evasive when I requested information on where the alleged charity money was going. I know I could get a dozen Vipers to pay the rather hefty $130 entry fee but it takes more than a 5-cent pamphlet to convince me that it's going to charity.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And here's a public invite to the Texas Ironmen. We'll see if Florida can match that Texas hospitality, I know we can't match the arsenal.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike 99ACR:
If this is going to happen we need to keep this post alive. So is the 15th of Feb. going to work for most of you? I have a spare bedroom and bathroom as well if anyone needs it.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looking good so far for people, no nay-sayers, though some haven't said yes (e.g., Chuck, Gerald), but seeing as they're offering rooms, I think they're clearly up for it.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by genXgts:
Keep the confirmations coming as I'll be leaving for my vaca a day early to make Tampa for the Saturday, otherwise I'll be coming in for Sunday. Unless a few of you guys want to get together and show me some Tampa Club action regardless.

Let me know, start my vaca right!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I know Chuck, he'll be UP for some late-night action on Sat. night! Seeing as how this event is set for 2pm?, seems there's lots of opportunities for late-night action
wink.gif

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now, I thought this was going to be a two day bash. Starting at 12:00 and ending sometime on Monday? Party on dudes!

Mike

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 96 R/T 10:
Now, I thought this was going to be a two day bash. Starting at 12:00 and ending sometime on Monday? Party on dudes!

Mike

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'll be passed out in an hour!
laugh.gif

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FRANK RT/10:
Sounds good to me I would like to go.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like anyone bringing a Viper can attend (got that Joe!).

We'll make one exception for Larry.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
You'll be passed out in an hour!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
John, man did you peg me! Passed out with a ****** in each hand
supergrin.gif

Mike

viper77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is there anything going on during April 12 - 13 in the Tampa, St Pete, Clearwater area? I will be down in Clearwater for a week with my 96 GTS and am looking for something to do. Any shows or events? If not does anyone want to have a get together? Thanks

OP
OP
M

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need everyone that wants to do this to respond YES or NO. I am looking for at least 12 cars to show.

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I can show off my new "Snake Hydes" interior product!!!! Should be good Florida publicity. Also looking forward to meeting everyone and maybe some of the FL Tuners. GO BUCKS!!

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck,

Gonna cut me a little slack on the Viper thing, my GTS is tucked away primed with high glycol content to survive the artic temps up here!! Thought of bringing her out for the run, just don't think it's, uhhhhh, feasible.I'll be coming down by myself as the rest of my family is already there.

Let me know if I am off the list, and I'll come down the next day!!!!
dead.gif