New Viper Owner

Copperhd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am the new owner of a 2005 Viper Copperhead #130. I am still waiting for the car to arrive from Iowa. The car has 15K original miles and it has the original run flat tires. I am having a heck of a time finding tires, run flat or not. Can someone suggest how I find tires? Are there substitute sizes? Any help would be appreciated, and I am very excited to be a new Viper owner. Good to be here

Attachments

• IMG_3305.jpeg
    IMG_3305.jpeg
    160.4 KB · Views: 4
OP
OP
C

Copperhd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did contact Jon B. He gave me a price on a set of tires and when I asked him what brands he had available he got offended for some reason. All I wanted to know is what tires he was recommending.

SA HEAT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did contact Jon B. He gave me a price on a set of tires and when I asked him what brands he had available he got offended for some reason. All I wanted to know is what tires he was recommending.

If you haven't dealt with Jon, that's just him. He can be off-putting at times, but he's really a pretty good guy once you get to know him. He apparently gets some people who take up his time while using him as a resource for his expertise, and then they go elsewhere to make a purchase....that's why he can get short sometimes, which is understandable. He explained it to me a while back when we had "words" when he thought I was doing that to him.

And he still may be the only dude in the U.S., and maybe the world, who was capable of acquiring an ACR-X oil fill cap that didn't have an ACR-X engine attached to it, when I was looking to buy one. I challenged him on his tag line and found that when he says he can get anything for a Viper, he means it. Great resource for the Viper community.

Last edited: